Print a list of group members in Domain

Can anyone give the the correct syntax (if it exists) to use the DSQUERY
command line tool to query the members of a specific group in AD? I have
tried many combonations and I cant seem to figure it out. I tried:

dsquery user OU=xxx, DC=yyy,DC=ZZZ

but I don't know what should go after that. I also tried the dsquery group
method with no luck. Does anyone know the correct way??

Thanks!







Sol : 


 C:\>dsget group "CN=GroupName,DC=domain-name,DC=com" -members

If you need to specify a server and/ or credentials, append the following on
the end:

-s dc01 -u userName -p *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[SOLVED]* Please wait for the system Event Notification service

Rebuild the initial ramdisk image in Red Hat Enterprise Linux

Python reference Interview questions